Thursday, July 30, 2009
GETTING TO KNOW ME - ONE WORD AT A TIME
I received this as an e-mail and I thought I would post my answers on my blog. I though it would be fun to circulate this through the blog world.
Where is your cell phone?
Your significant other?
Your favorite thing
Your dream last night?
Your favorite drink?
What room are you in?
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Where were you last night?
Something that you aren't?
Wish list item?
Last thing you did?
What are you wearing?
Something hard about your work?
Something you're not wearing?
Your favorite store?
Your favorite color?
When is the last time you cried?
Where do you go to over and over again?
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?
Monday, July 27, 2009
This is the shot of Adam's reaction to seeing the beach. He had never been to the beach before. We kept talking about it and had no idea what to expect. His reaction says it all!! Priceless.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
3 things You Didn't know About Me
1. I hate to spin. I love amusement rides and roller costers are great, but I can not spin. The caurosel even makes me sick. I played "Ring -A - Round - the - Rosey" with my two year old and started to feel queezy.
2. I love colored flip flops. I think I have every color Old Navy has ever created. Many of them only match one outfit - but boy do they look cute when I wear them!
3. One of my favorite hobbies/stress reliefs/past times is working in my yard. I obsess over my landscaping, flowers, making sure every weed is pulled from the dirt, feeding, watering, and pruning my plants and flowers as necessary. I love my flowers and I obsess, yes obsess, over them. I'll be glad to post pictures sometime of my hobby.
Monday, July 13, 2009
We went to Inner Harbor in Baltimore on Saturday. Adam is getting his lifevest on for a boat ride with daddy. I opted out of this one and stood on the side to photograph the moment.
Hold on tight!!
Botth father and son loved sailing around the harbor.
Ordering lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.
Showing off his wind-up, walking crab.
Nick returned home Sunday afternoon and we were all glad to have him home. Adam really enjoyed his time but gave his brother a huge hug when he first saw him.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Since joining Mr.Mclinky I can't stop blog hopping, but I must say I have discovered many awesome people. People that I can relate to as a mom, a wife, working woman, or to just gain a laugh. I haven't posted a written blog in a while since most of my recent posts have been showing off pictures of my beautiful boys, so I will spend some time catching up with recent happpenings in my life.
First of all...anyone who has been following my blog knows that I never keep a blog design for long. I have had more backgrounds than I can count. I have never felt that any of them represented the spirit of my blog. I have found a design that I am finally happy with and I plan to keep it for my summer background and limit my changes to seasonal. What do you think?
Tomorrow Ray and I are suprising Adam by taking him on a trip to the National Aquarium. He is fasinated by fish and water so it should be areal treat. Nick is on a mini vacation to my grandparents summer home so we are a family of 3 for a total of 5 days. Adams has been enjoying the extra attention and our trip tomorrow should be great and it gives us the pleasaure of a special day with just him. We try to give our kids a special day with us ever once and a while. I always see a different side to my kids when they are by themselves and special memories are always created.
Well, I've rambled about nothing long enough. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!! I promise to post many pictures on monday of "Adam's Special Weekend"
*** 10 days until our beach vacation ***
It's been awhile since I posted a fill in ...
And...here we go!
1. The last thing I ate was an apple and a diet pepsi.
2. Clothes is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it gets humid - yuck!
4. Adam was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are fanastic.
6. My wonderful hubby always provides me extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to planting some new perenial plants in my flower garden, tomorrow my plans include taking Adam (Nick is on a vacation with my parents) to the aquarium and Sunday, I want to relax, clean the house, and do laundry!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
***This is one of my favorite photos of my boys. Nick is 4 and Adam had just turned one. This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html Do not change any part of this snippet of code except for this paragraph only.... replace the text that falls between (and includes) the opening and closing asterisks. Be sure to enter your own link to your own blog hop post as soon as the blog hop starts!***
blog hop starts!***