Visit more flashbacks @ http://minyards7.blogspot.com/
Friday, July 30, 2010
2. Do you dream in color? Yes
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I am only 5' 0" tall, yes I would love to have a few more inches, but I have adjusted to being short and I'm fine with it.
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I have no idea! The voice on my GPS never really bothered me.
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? I ALWAYS return my cart. I hate how lazy people can be sometimes and leave the cart so it can roll and damage someone elses vehicle.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Visit Heather and more Monday Mugs @ http://oswaldcuties.blogspot.com
Sunday, July 25, 2010
1. Thongs or Granny panties? No Grannies for me!! ;)
Saturday, July 24, 2010
You are an excellent father and my boys best friend!
And sometimes, though I don't always like hearing it at the time, you are usually right and you guide our famly in the right direction.
Friday, July 23, 2010
1. What were your school colors? Blue and Gold
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? You have adorable, well behaved children
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? I buy Charmin or Cottonel - does that count at expensive?
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? My bridal shower was supposed to be but someone spilled the beans, my baby shower was supposed to be but I was on bedrest for pre-eclampia so I had to get my Dr's permission to go - anwer is no :) Or have you had one for someone else? I was a partner in throwing one for my grandparents
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? My wedding rings
Visit more flashbacks at http://minyards7.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
We just got back from an amazing trip to the beach. These images are from the boardwlk. Vendors were dressed as characters to earn extra money from gaining tips as they posed for photos. Well, needless to say, my children were absolutely, completely starstruck! It's almost like seeing the character validated that they must be real!! I think the photos captured there excitement quite well!
Visit more wordful Wednesdays at http://sevenclowncircus.com/