Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
1. What is the first nightmare you remember? I have no idea! Sorry.
2. Even if your not a sports fan, what is your favorite sports to play or watch? Our house loves football - Go Steelers!!
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashions (leggins, hats, thigh high boots, etc) what would it be? I would love to be able to wear skinny jeans, but I am too short and they just look ridiculous!
4. Did you make good grades in school? Yep!
5. What magazine(s) do you subscribe to? As a household we receive several such as Lego Magazine, Highlights, People, Maxim (what...we're human!), This Old House, and several others that were free such as one from our college and many catalogs from stores.
Visit more questions or link up at http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Visit more TRUE stories at http://onceuponamiracle.com/
Monday, September 13, 2010
A great prop for a great portrait.
First night on a new Power Wheels ride.
A 4th birthday gift from his Mommy & Daddy - his first bike!
When Nick was 3, he was obsessed with tow trucks because he LOVED the disney movie Cars.
My Dad took him to Tow Truck sales yard. It was a BIG event!
Nick's 6th Birthday suprise...a trip to a new car dealership to see a "Bumble Bee" car detailed to be the one from Tranformers. It even had a trim package that had the Transformers symbols and such! This too was VERY exciting!!
Adam's turn to drive!
and lawn mower rides always seem to be the best "vroom, vroom" in town!!!
Visit more Monday Mugs at http://oswaldcuties.blogspot.com/
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself? Usually, unless I grab a good deal, thenI feel proud to have saved money!!
2. How well do you know your neighbors? Cordially, we wave, small talk, and say "hi". My favorite neighbors that we did everything with moved 2 hours way - *sigh* We miss them!
3. What age are you looking forward to being? I am thrilled being 33. If I rush my age, that means my children will be older and I don't want to rush time/ memories!
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why? Not usually, unless I am expecting a cool package or letter. Usually the mail is junk or bills.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory? I have a couple memories of kindergarten. That's not bad since it was 28 uears ago!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
You just never know what a 3 year old is going to say, and mine is certainly no exception!
The phone rang last Saturday morning. Adam grab the kitchen phone and answered it. I was walking towards the kitchen with another cordless in my hand. Having caller id I could see that is was my Mom.
Knowing that I was about to answer the call at my end, Adam yells -
"it's ok Mommy...I got this call under control. It's Mimi and her and I are just talking"
It's so nice to have an answering service that has everything under control!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
I am leaving in a few minutes to go to the beach for 5 days with my best girl friend. Just the 2 of us in a condo with the beach and the ability to do what we want whenever we feel the need. It's a much needed vacation from life and I want to thank my incredible, super, awesome, loving husband for encouraging me to go! He's the best and I know him and the boys will have a blast!!
I'm off to relax and enjoy some girl time! The sand is calling...