Friday, December 24, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Notice how Adam's hat is over his eyes - hehe
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Nick is 13 months old here and not liking Santa very much!!
Friday, December 10, 2010
I haven't participated in this in a while, but I missed it! Below is Nicholas at his first Christmas 7 years ago (*gasp*)! Being held by my Mom, he was 5 weeks old.
Visit more flashbacks at http:/minyards7.blogspot.com/
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
1. I started a new job 10 minutes from home instead of the 45 min. one way I used to drive ~~~and I love it!!!!
2. I turned 34 years old!
3. Nicholas turned 7 years old 12 days after my birthday!
4. A wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. I am blessed.
5. Christmas shopping & decorating ... I love it!
6. Watching the Christmas parade and seeing my kids have fun.
7. A super Saturday with just me and the hubby...thank you Mom & Dad!
8. Being able to put Nick on the bus in the morning and having breakfast with him each day since I don't have to leave for work so early anymore (it's been wonderful).
9. Being able to turn the fire place on on a chilly evening.
10. MY VERY BEST FRIENDS LIZ FINALLY GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!
I've been a really bad blogger...but I hope to be better! Things have been crazy, hectic, andthis left for little blogging time, but I've been reading. Sometimes little blog breaks are needed - but I hope to be back at it. The holidays are the perfect time to blog, capture memories and share them with all my bloggy friends! Happy Holidays!