Monday, October 26, 2009

Where Have I Been...?

Sick! Well not the whole time. I left last Monday for Charleston for a business trip and returned Thursday. I would have normally taken my laptop to play on while I was away, but, it is broken and at Best Buy for repairs (which is a real bummer since it is only 1 and 1/2 years old). I was seriously having technology withdraw until Wednesday night. I woke up with a raging fever, sore throat and just felt crummy - and then had to get up and look professional and put together for a meeting Thursday morning and then begin to travel home Thursday night. I was off work Friday, and sick all weekend. I never touched a computer and didn't really care. I'm still not feeling good but I feel better. The key is keeping my kids from getting whatever I had. And...as of yesterday afternoon, I am dog sitting a tiny, hyper one year old Yorkie while my parents are in Las Vegas on vacation. Any time I think I might want a dog, I borrow Daisy and realize that I don't. They are like having another child and I don't want 3 children. She's cute, sweet and cuddly, but at this time, fish will be the only pets I am going to be responsible for.
Have a good week!!

No comments: