Sunday, December 5, 2010

10 Things to Smile About in November ~ A little late!

1. I started a new job 10 minutes from home instead of the 45 min. one way I used to drive ~~~and I love it!!!!

2. I turned 34 years old!

3. Nicholas turned 7 years old 12 days after my birthday!

4. A wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. I am blessed.

5. Christmas shopping & decorating ... I love it!

6. Watching the Christmas parade and seeing my kids have fun.

7. A super Saturday with just me and the hubby...thank you Mom & Dad!

8. Being able to put Nick on the bus in the morning and having breakfast with him each day since I don't have to leave for work so early anymore (it's been wonderful).

9. Being able to turn the fire place on on a chilly evening.

10. MY VERY BEST FRIENDS LIZ FINALLY GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great list! Happy Birthday and congrats on new job. You had a great month. I hope December is good to you as well.

HeatherOz said...

Yay Yay Yay for a closer job! So exiciting for you guys!