Monday, May 11, 2009

Nick's First T-Ball Game

Our league T-ball rules allow the coaches to pitch to their team. If the child can not connect to the ball after 3 tries, then they use the Tee. In this picture, Ray is pitching to Nick. (It's quite a coinsidence that Nick happens to be the number one and he is the coaches son - don't ya think?)
A Mommy Funny -
Nick is up to bat for the first time.
He hits the ball on the first pitch
He doesn't run
I'm yelling Nick run
He starts to run
Everyone is quiet (except for me yelling for Nick to run!)
Ray is yelling "get back Nick - it was a foul ball."
Oops, I guess I got a little excited.



It's a HIT!!!



Getting antsy while on third.


Luckily there was a small park near the baseball diamond. Adam desperately wanted to play with Daddy & Nick so my parents and I took turns playing at the park to occupy Adam and to try and watch Nick play some too.



No comments: