Friday, December 25, 2009

The Excitement of Christmas Morning

Wow...how did Santa know!


Buzz, Woody and Friends.

Daddy...will you open this for me? Ray loved it as much as I did.


Checking his stocking!


Look Mom and Dad!

Buzz Lightyear. The only thing he asked for!!

Chewbacka!


His face says it all!!


Waiting until everyone is ready to begin opening present!


If you notice, looking through the blinds in the living room, it is still dark out. Yes, we were up and ready at 6:10am!!


I could not ask for more!! Santa did a great job this year and they boys were thrilled with the MANY gifts Sants brought this year. Their excitement and joy is better than any present I could ever receive. It is all about the children and each year I make sure it is the most memorable Chrismas yet. I was once told, traditions and memories are made when they are young and I will carry on the fun forever!! Those are the memories I want to remember and create for their future. Merry Christmas boys!! I love you!! May you always remember these special Christmas times and how important family is.

No comments: