Tuesday, November 16, 2010

True Story Tuesday

Each Sunday after church Nick attends 1st grade Sunday School. It lasts about an hour. I usually sit in the empty room beside his classroom and read a book. I can usually hear most of what the class is learning.
I had to chuckle last week when the class was asked "where do you go when you die?" They were hinting at 'heaven' as the right answer. Nick was called on to answer the question. His response...the graveyard! Ohh so true his teacher said, but where does you spirit go...he then replied 'heaven'. It was a cute & innocent morning laugh.
Enjoy your day everyone!!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how literal kids are! That is such a sweet way to start the day with a chuckle!

Thanks for linking up and making me smile!

HeatherOz said...

Hee hee! So funny!