Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saying Good-Bye to a Decade!

Wow, when I sit and think about it, the last decade has been amazing and has set the tone for the rest of my life!

I graduated collge (end of '99) and got my first "real job". Ray graduated 5 months later and also got his first real teaching job and has been in that classroom ever sense. We got married, built a house, and had some fun! Then in 2003, we suprisingly became pregnant with Nicholas!

We started on a adventure called Parenthood! We adjusted, we played, we had finanical struggles, we survived, got really good paying jobs and things worked out! We were thrilled to be pregnant again, but God needed another Angel. We were sad and cried, but 4 months later, we were blessed again. We started 2007 off with the birth of Adam and we felt forever blessed with 2 healthy boys.

We adjusted to Parenthood of two children. That was hard, yet easy in some respects. Does that make sense? We found contentment, peace, and pride in our new life. As we became a family of four, 3 weeks later I lost my beloved Grandfather. That was a huge saddness. I can say I saw the Circle of Life in a matter of 3 weeks.

Life went on, we remodeled many areas of our home, did some landscaping, and some traveling. We have had some super family trips, made some super family memories, and have some super dreams for future travels. We have continued to loose some loved ones along the way.

In 2009 Nick started Kindergarten, Adam started nursey school and we all started a new routine. I switched jobs a few times, found out the grass isn't always greener on the other side, and have finally found the job I was meant to do.

Good times, bad times, sad times, happy times, fun times, and exciting times It's been a life changing decade that has set the direction of our family forever!

May you and you family have a blessed decade to come.

Let 2011 begin!

No comments: