1. Celebrating the 4th of July holiday over a great 4 day vacation that included Indiana, Pittsburgh, an Amusement Park, and lots of swimming. It was so special and tons of fun!!
2. Going camping in a tent for the first time ever for me and LOVING it! We have a great camping area about 1/2 hour from our home and we have had 2 great long weekends there.
3. My hubby turned 34 years old ~ I love you so much!!
4. A PERFECT week at the beach in our condo we enjoy every year. Words can't express the special times and amazing memories we make on this annual trip.
5. Giving my boys each a hermit crab that they have wanted for a long time and watching the enjoyment they express for having them.
6. The job of my dreams, that I have wanted for about 8 years finally became available...and I GOT IT!
7. Returning to work after 3 glorious months home with my boys. It made the list because it is so bittersweet (see 6 above), but it is nice to rejoin the workforce for the rewarding experiences, satisfaction, and the "me time" away from home.
8. A special week home with just Adam as Ray and Nick went on a special fishing trip to Erie, Pa. We try to give our boys individual time on occasion. We really see a special side of them and they seem to appreciate each other so much more once the few days of seperation are over and we get a very special experience of one on one time with each of our children.
9. Beautiful warm weather!
10. Being extremely happy and appreciating that SO MUCH!!!!
Link up with Emmy at http://www.emmymom2.com/