Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins


I found this interactive blog site and I thought it was fun. Each Friday the author posts
statements and you need to fill in the blanks with your answers. I may not participate every
Friday, but in the honor of valentines day, I thought I would give it a try.


1. It seems like this winter is lasting forever - I want to go outside and play!!.

2. Boys - put the toilet seat down when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would be secretly planning a romantic get away and have babysitting arrangements already made I'd be ready to go in an instant!

4. "I'm a very lucky women and thank you for this wonderful life and two perfect children" -is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means happiness, love, gratitude, romance, and warmth.

6. My family gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family time, tomorrow my plans include dinner out and Sunday, I want to catch up on laundry and housework!

No comments: