Friday, June 12, 2009

ABC's of Me!

I found this on the Beach Bunch blog site and thought it looked like fun - So here it goes!

A - Age: 32

B - Bed size: Queen, and still not big enough!

C - Chore you hate: paying bills, I can think of much better ways to spend that money

D - Dog's name: We don't have a dog but each child has a fish in their aquarium. Nick's fish is Stripey and Adam has a goldfish named Dorothy (in honor of Elmo)

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Yellow Gold

H - Height: 5'0" Good things come in small packages

I - Instruments you play: Clarinet way back in school - never touched it since

J - Job title: Assistant Director of School Nutrition & Food Service

K - Kid(s): Nick 5 1/2 and Adam 2

L - Living arrangements: A beautiful home with my hubby, 2 kids, 2 fish and lots of toys :)

M - Mom's name: Veryll (pronounced like pearl but with a v sound)

N - Nicknames: Mommy, Mum Mum, Dear, my Mom always called me Princess

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: Drivers who don't drive the way I want them to

Q - Quote from a movie: ???? I'm not a movie person

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: None

T - Time you wake up: The kids usually wake me up between 6 - 6:30

U- Underwear: yes!!!! I think they are important :)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Green beans

W - Ways you run late: Trying to straighten up the house before I leave (I hate to come home to a messy house)

X - X-rays you've had: I broke my knee in college, dental x-rays, and my left wrist back in Feb 2009 when I fell on ice and sprained it.

Y - Yummy food you make: I hate to cook but I make really good homemade soups and steamers

Z - Zoo favorite: petting zoo area or the aquatic area

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

I'm totally going to do this sometime soon...I've seen it on a few blogs and it's a great quick way to get to know people better! I agree with green beans and other drivers who don't drive like I want them to! :) Have a great Monday!