Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Hop Tuesday - Encouragement

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”

“Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”


"Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow, Learn From Yesterday"


"Children are only little for a short time, some day you will wish you had toys to put away, fingerprints to wipe and dirty little faces to give you kisses"

These are some words of encouragement that I enjoy. I have many others!
Happy Blog Hoppping


MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Beth P. said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE that last one, its so true! I already feel that way and my son is not even one yet.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I love the children one. It is so true. I think about it sometimes when they drive me crazy and then realize how lucky I am.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Just hopping by! Great sayings and cute boys!!