Thursday, September 2, 2010

Heading Out Again!

I am leaving in a few minutes to go to the beach for 5 days with my best girl friend. Just the 2 of us in a condo with the beach and the ability to do what we want whenever we feel the need. It's a much needed vacation from life and I want to thank my incredible, super, awesome, loving husband for encouraging me to go! He's the best and I know him and the boys will have a blast!!

I'm off to relax and enjoy some girl time! The sand is calling...

3 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

I'm hosting a blog party tomorrow over at Sassy Sites. It's Feature YOU Friday! Come by tonight and link up! I would love to have your cute blog on there... xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Living Life said...

Have a good time! It is supposed to be a nice weekend, as long as Earl doesn't find you!

HeatherOz said...

Oh my gosh! Have SOOOOO much fun!!