Friday, July 10, 2009

Blogging & Rambling

I NEVER, EVER imagined that blogging would be as addictive as it is turning out to be.

Since joining Mr.Mclinky I can't stop blog hopping, but I must say I have discovered many awesome people. People that I can relate to as a mom, a wife, working woman, or to just gain a laugh. I haven't posted a written blog in a while since most of my recent posts have been showing off pictures of my beautiful boys, so I will spend some time catching up with recent happpenings in my life.

First of all...anyone who has been following my blog knows that I never keep a blog design for long. I have had more backgrounds than I can count. I have never felt that any of them represented the spirit of my blog. I have found a design that I am finally happy with and I plan to keep it for my summer background and limit my changes to seasonal. What do you think?

Tomorrow Ray and I are suprising Adam by taking him on a trip to the National Aquarium. He is fasinated by fish and water so it should be areal treat. Nick is on a mini vacation to my grandparents summer home so we are a family of 3 for a total of 5 days. Adams has been enjoying the extra attention and our trip tomorrow should be great and it gives us the pleasaure of a special day with just him. We try to give our kids a special day with us ever once and a while. I always see a different side to my kids when they are by themselves and special memories are always created.

Well, I've rambled about nothing long enough. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!! I promise to post many pictures on monday of "Adam's Special Weekend"


*** 10 days until our beach vacation ***

No comments: