Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Word


GETTING TO KNOW ME - ONE WORD AT A TIME

I received this as an e-mail and I thought I would post my answers on my blog. I though it would be fun to circulate this through the blog world.

Where is your cell phone?
purse

Your significant other?
Ray

Your hair?
straight

Your mother?
wonderful

Your father?
great

Your favorite thing
lots!

Your dream last night?
unsure

Your favorite drink?
water

Your dream/goal?
happiness

What room are you in?
office

Your hobby?
gardening

Your fear?
snakes

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
promoted

Where were you last night?
home

Something that you aren't?
tall

Muffins?
blueberry

Wish list item?
cruise

Last thing you did?
e-mail

What are you wearing?
skirt

TV?
four

Your pets?
fish

Friends?
fantastic

YOUR LIFE
perfect

Your mood? Remove Formatting from selection
tired
Missing someone?
grandfather

Your Car?
SUV

Something hard about your work?
drive

Kids?
two

Something you're not wearing?
shoes

Your favorite store?
Bon-Ton

Your favorite color?
green

When is the last time you cried?
??????

Where do you go to over and over again?
Starbucks

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?
beach :)

No comments: