Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Blog Hop

Three things every parents should teach their children. It's really hard to pick three. I have so many but these three are pretty close to the top of my list.

1. Respect - Children need to learn respect for their siblings, parents, peers, elders,animals, toys, belonings, home, and themselves.
2. Manners - There is nothing worse than a child without manners. With manners come gratitude. Simple words like please and thank-you will get you far in life. I love it when I am told how polite my children are. I feel good as a parent and I am proud that I have mannerly children.
3. Play, dream, and enjoy life. You are only little and carefree for such a short time. The world is yours. Embrace your creativity and enjoy your opportunities.

MckLinky Blog Hop

Special thanks to Shoplet.com-Purell Hand Sanitizers for sponsoring this blog hop.

1 comment:

Josie said...

That was great! Come over and see mine! http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com