Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill In's

And...here we go!

1. Plans and schedules are essential in my life.
2. I'm happy when things go as planned.
3. The last thing I drank was coffee .
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my children .
5. I like meat on my pizza.
6. Dear November, I LOVE this time of year.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some family time, tomorrow my plans include Nick's final soccer game of the season and Sunday, I want to get some stuff done around the house!

3 comments:

Marice said...

have a fun week ahead!

u may view mine if u have time

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Can I just tell you how much I love your "gobble 'til you wobble" little thing on your sidebar?? That cracked me up first thing when I got here! Have a good weekend ~ ♥

Unknown said...

I love it when things go a planned too! Your turkey header is soooo cool. Have a great weekend!