Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Hopping

I haven't blog hopped in a while and this week's theme sounded interesting so....
The theme this week is ask your readers a question. I can't wait to read everyone's answers!!

I love the holidays. I get so excited this time of year in anticipation for the fun, beauty, and excitement of the holidays season. I love to do special crafts, events, outings, and projects with my kids to celebrate whatever holiday we are having. I just had a great time with Halloween.

My question is: After reading the paragraph above, what are some of your favorite projects to do with your children to celebrate the up coming holidays?

If I choose your ideas I will blog about it and give credit where credit is due. I can't wait to read about everyone's fun ideas!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: