Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to know you

I love this site...let's play!!
1. Do you have a fetish? Um, no, but I am very particular about certain things and I certainly have my favorite items and ways of doing things, does that count? My hubby probably really wishes I could answer this question a little differently, sorry dear - hehe! ;)

2. Do you sing in the shower? Nope

3. Who was your first crush? hmmm, that's a tough one! I may have to pass, think about it, & come back.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? humor, kindness, thoughtfulness, being an awesome Dad, tons of love to give, and Ilove that ray thinks family and me are everything!

5. Do you sleep naked? No. Maybe way back when, once upon a time, but we have 2 kids and you never know when they wonder over, and I get cold.

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? how embarrasing - probably pick my rear to "readjust" my undies

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Check facebook

8. Summer is... a blast! I love the heat, picnics, loads of activities, flowers, late nights, vacations and outings. It is sooooo much fun!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Following you :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html