Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Mugs - About Mom

Riding on the train at the Day Out With Thomas the Train Day!! 4 Generations

Family Picture ~ 1998


With Nick at the Boyds Bear Farm


Trick or Treating with Adam in 2007




This week's theme is All About Mom. I wasn't sure which direction to take, was it supposed to be about me our my Mom? I choose to display photo's of my Mom. I have so many, but being short on time this mrning, these were the easiest to use - no time for scanning today!
My mom is wonderful and always there when I need her. Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Visit more Monday Mugs @ http://oswaldcuties.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Kim said...

Great post for your mom! I went the other direction since I had already posted about my mom. Have a great week1

HeatherOz said...

I loved the direction you chose! Really fun shots with your Mom!!
Happy Mother's Day!