Thursday, May 20, 2010

Radom Dozen


1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Burgers on the grill - yummy!

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) cell phone and lipstick/makeup

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? the beach!

4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My Dad is 6 feet tall, my Mom is 5 ft tall, I am 5 ft tall and did not receive one inch of my dad's height.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I .... met a wonderful man, fell and love, had 2 fantastic children, created a perfect life, and lived happily ever after!

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? groceries!!!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is I absolutely would never, ever leave the house without making the beds.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? a diet coke

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." the silly things my kids do or say

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? exercise more

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? pray for them

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? summer and our many planned activities and vacations


No comments: