Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vacation Pictures

Having a great time!!


Just to prove I got into the water - Brrrrrrrr. That is as far as I went.





Baiting the hook and getting ready to surf fish.



Ouside cabanas beside the pool, bar, and a nice relaxation area.




Atrium in the hotel. Inside the white fence was an ice skating rink.


Bayside






This is where we stayed. Great place.



We had so much fun and did a lot, but the camera got in the way so I didn't capture very much. These are some pictures of where we stayed, the beach, Ray and I surf fishing and watching the sunset (awesome), and some of the wonderful hotel we stayed in. I am longing to go back, just the 2 of us - but we are the 4 of use most of the time and we will have a blast when we take the kids to our condo in July!!


1 comment:

HeatherOz said...

My feet want to be in that water! They also want a pedicure! LOL
Looks like SO much fun!!