Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


1. My back loves a good massage!
2. Living in a house full of boys can sometimes get a little wild.
3. Leaves are falling all around, fall has arrived!
4. Forgetfulness, it's never intentional, but inevitable .
5. Healing is a often times a slow process.
6. Busy, thinking, stressed, re-organizing and heavy minded is what I've been up to lately.
7. Tonight I'm looking forward to just having Nick by himself (my parents have Adam) and treating him to a special night, tomorrow my plans include hosting Nicks playmates and some fall cleaning, and Sunday I want to finish putting out the Halloween decorations and watching the Steeler become 4-0 by beating the Ravens!



1 comment:

HeatherOz said...

Yay for Fall! Wish I could say that! It is 100+ degrees today!
Have a great weekend!!