Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

My boys did not like cleaning out the pumpkin and they helped about as long as it took me to take the picture.






A few weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch and, in my opinion, came home with perfectly shaped pumpkins (I look and look until I find them - you should try Christmas tree hunting with me sometime - I'm VERY picky). Ahem anyway, everyone was soooooo excited to carve pumpkins. Apparently I was too slow because I was slowly abandoned, one by one. Well, at least I had peace and quiet to concentrate! I am quite pleased with the results.



2 comments:

Living Life said...

They turned out great! We will be attending a pumpkin carving party this weekend at my neice's home in Westminster. It is always a good time!

HeatherOz said...

I love the cheesey grins by the completed pumpkins!