Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Question Friday!


1. Did you have a penpal when you where little (or now)? Where where/are they now? A great friend moved when I was in the second grade. We did everything from slumber parties to being best buds in school. She moved away and we wrote to each other for a while, lost touch and regained our friendship a few months ago through facebook.

2. If you could do a different job for a day, what would it be? I would love to be a kindergarden teacher, (if I could do coolge over, that's what I would do!)

3. Do you remember your biggest fear when you were little? Hands down birds!!!! And I still don't like them at all!!!!

4. What do you think is a waste of time, and why? Twitter...who needs to know your move every second of the day. Facebook and blogging is great, but twitter ~ what's the point??? Sorry if your a fan!

5. What is your oldest item you have in your closet? I'm not sure, by date, that it is exactly the oldest, but I have a pair of jeans that are extremely comfy and have a frayed hole in the knee and I still where them and LOVE them. They are great and I refuse to retire them until I absolutely have to.



No comments: