1. Why are you making me that pretty picture? Is it for the fridge or the bulletin board?
2. I want you to take me on an adventure!
3. Let me plan it, then it will be on my terms.
4. Let's take a chance and see what happens.
5. I could use a vacation.
6. The boys play and argue and then hug and make up and go back to playing agin.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family time, tomorrow my plans include a family outing (though I have no idea what that will be) and Sunday, I want to catch up around the house and enjoy the warmer temperatures we are suppose to have.