Friday, March 5, 2010

Layla Grace

Update:
♥ Sweet Layla Grace became an angel today. She is now at peace.
11/26/07 - 3/9/10. ♥
I have a strong need to hug and play with my children. Cherish every moment.
Layla Grace is a 22 month old littel girl in her final hours of battling stage 4 neuroblastoma, a childhood cancer. Her parents are documenting her journey through their blog, facebook, and twitter page and receiving national recognition through celebrities and radio shows. The goal is to raise money and awareness for childhood cancers and to give Layla's short life a memory and a purpose. Her story is remarkable and touching. I have not been able to get her out of my mind and as a mother, this would be my absolute worst nightmare.


Please support this family and pray for peace for sweet baby Layla Grace as her life is coming to an end.

No comments: