Friday, June 18, 2010


1.I would love to someday be able to sleep in until 6:58, but my boys seem to prefer 5:58 instead.

2. It was the reason, of course, that was funny for why he felt the need to do that!

3. Go out and party all night like I did in college is something I no longer feel the need to do.

4. I have another errand to run, then I am going home to start my next project.

5. It has to be here somewhere...just go find it

6. What were once vices are far from my mind now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a t-ball game, tomorrow my plans include swimming to survive the 90+ degree weather we are getting and Sunday, I want to enjoy a Father's Day breakfast with my Dad and family and then spoil my husband like he did for me on Mother's day.



1 comment:

Jhari said...

Love your answers and your posts as well. Have a good weekend with your boys. Mine's up as well here.