Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? Warm weather, vacations, fun, flip flops, swimming, being outdoors, and I could go on and on and on...

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? Somewhere that is warm all year, on a beach but with a nearby mountains, steams, and woods so my fishing and hunting loving hubby would come with me - I don't know if such a place exists, but it sounds wonderful :)

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? Close, I live about 9 miles from my parents house.

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I used to suck my thumb to go to sleep and when I was nervous.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? When I started the job I have now ( I am a school administrator), I was asked to come in and get my office keys and sign my contract about a week before I started working and I was told to just stop by and that it would only take 5 minutes. Well, it was summer time and I was in the area, so I stop by, expecting for a very quick, informal visit. I had no idea that they were going to take me to meet the Superintendant for the first time while I was there. I was wearing jean shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt!!! How's that for a first impression! I've been here almost 3 years and he likes me, so I suppose he didn't hold it against me.

Read more about 5 question friday at http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com



No comments: