Friday, June 25, 2010

5 Question Friday



1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? Yes, I played clarinet in high school band, I didn't like it, and I haven't touched it since!


2. What is your pet peeve while driving? SLOW people in the left lane that won't move over!!!


3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa service? ohhh - tough one! I don't have time for spa treatments and I am picky about how I like things done at my house, so... if I had a housekeeper I would have more time to go to the spa ;)


4. Is ther a song that you here that will take you back to that moment, like junior high or high school dances? I graduated in 1995 and our popular school dance songs were "Stairway to Heaven", "Everything I do, I do it for you", "Kiss from a Rose", "Waterfalls" - ok I feel really old now!


5. What song best represents your life right now? Darius Rucker, "History in the Making" It reminds me that we are constantly making memories and to cherish every "first" and all of those special moments.



No comments: