Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Photo Flashbacks - Father's Day Edition




I thought I would flashback and honor some of my families favorite fathers.




My Dad with my boys showing Nick some of the Tow Trucks his company makes.

Nick was 3 and Adam was 5 months.




My Dad holding 4 hour old Adam.






Adam, 20 months, old helping my father in law install my pantry cabinet.





Ray and his little Steelers fans - Nick 3, Adam 2 months



My boys, stil to this day, love to "help" Daddy mow grass.

Nick 4 - Adam 1 1/2



Happy Father's Day Weekend Everyone.



Visit more flashbacks at http://minyards7.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

Too cute! I am a new follower for you!

More Than Words said...

Those are such cute photos!! What a blessing to have great father figures!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wonderful Father's day fotos for this Friday Photo Flashback!

Happy Father's day to the dad's in your family.

Blessings & Aloha!