I have about 8 more pounds to be exactly were I want to be. I am not so interested in the weight as much as I am eating healthier and getting fit and tone. I am a nutritionist, with a bachelors degree in nutrition and dietetics and a successful career, so you would think it would be easy. Well without support and accountability, it is not! People wonder why I am doing this because I am small, and I still wear a size 6, but I still feel the need to be healthier.
I loved this challenge when I read about it on the This Mommy Works blog and I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.
Here are my goals:
1. Walk for 1/2 hour during my hour lunch at least 3 out of 5 days, weather permitting,
2. Pack lunch 4 days per week and if I have to eat out, only allow myself to order only
healthy food .
3. Exercise 4 out of 7 days in th evening after supper. I have a great development for walks/runs and I can always count on Adam to be my stoller buddy.
4. No fried foods!
5. Only eat a snack in the evening if I am TRULY hungry.
6. Weigh myself every Friday morning and report my results every Saturday.
7. My ultimate goal is 10 lbs and a toner body in time for summer.
If you are interested in this challenge sign up at: http://thismommyworks.blogspot.com/
hosted by Lisa.
This is a great oportunity...good luck! Deadline to register is April 30th.