Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Blog Award

I am so excited to except this Beautiful Blogger award from one of my new blog friends,
Thank You So Much!
The rules state that I have to share 5 things about me & then pass this on to 5 Beautiful Bloggers.
1. I love routines and organization. I think I'm a little OCD.
2. I could live at the beach.
3. I do not like supper but I participate anyway. I prefer to eat a good lunch.
4. I am an only child.
5. I am scared of birds and snakes.
***********
Now I am passing this award onto the following 5 people:
1. Courtney @ Courtney and the Boys
2. Kim @ Pair Slices
3. Lisa @ This Mommy Works
4. Alicia @ More Than Words
5. Bonnie @ Inspired Mom
Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Katie's Dailies said...

It sounds like we have a couple things in common. I, too, love routine and organization, could very easily pick up and move to the beach, and think dinner is slightly over rated!

HeatherOz said...

I LOVE the beach! I'm afraid if I lived there I wouldn't love it as much so I just enjoy visiting whenever possible!
Yuck to snakes and birds!!