Monday, April 19, 2010

For My Kids...





This blog was started to document memories for my children and share those memories with family and friends. Along the way I was fortunate enough to meet some fantastic "blog friends" as well. Each week I am committing myself to document some special information for my kids about their lives. This week is all about Numbers.


Nicholas

Due date / Actual birthday - you were due to arrive December 12th, but decided to come on November 15, 2003 - it was quite an experience that I will share later.

Birth Statistics - 5 lbs & 3 oz, 18 inches long - teeny, weeny tiny!

Age of first overnight trip - 6 weeks old to Indiana to visit your paternal grandfather - and you did great.

Age and Month you began to walk - October 2004, 11 months old - a little (a lot) wobbly, but you did it and we were so proud!!

Date you started school - August 24, 2010 will never forget it! You looked so grown up at 5 years old!! It was so hard for everyone to believe you were ready to start kindergarten.





Adam

Due Date/Actual Birthdate - January 10, Scheduled C-Section on January 3rd, 2007, schedule, organized and calm. Just how I like it!! It went very smooth.

Birth Statistics - 7 lbs & 8 oz, 20 inches long - your big brother was so proud!

Age of First Overnight Trip - 5 months old to Lancaster to visit Thomas the Tank Engine and play at Dutch Wonderland. We had a great time and you were so well behaved.

Age and Month you began to walk - December 2007, 11 months - very unsteady but independant. Just in time for Christmas, as everyone predicted.

Age you began preschool - 20 months, August 2008. You cried every day I dropped you off for about 4 months straight, but your teachers assured me you stopped as soon as i was out the door :)



Feel free to create your own number questions, or use mine. This topic will probably surface again in the furture so I can document more dates, times, weights, etc. but I like to limit each posting to 5 per child.

If you play, please link up so we can share in your memories.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love this and I didn't remeber to post. I might borrow your idea and still post today.

It is always fun to hear the stats of each child.

Kim said...

Such a great idea I had to play along. Thanks for letting me borrow your idea!

2003beachbunch said...

I am getting ready to post a belated one today! Fun idea!

HeatherOz said...

Oh! I love this! I wish I had seen this earlier! I LOVE talkin' baby stats!