Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting to Know You

I was blog surfing on my lunch hour and I found this neat post through a blog friend of a blog friend and I thought I would play. I think it is meant to be posted on Sunday, but I just found it today. Let's just pretend!
The questions..


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action? Romance - I am a hopeless romantic

2. Do you recycle? Not as much as I should - to answer honestly, I don't.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Oh my - my bachelorette party was quite a night and it cured me from ever wanting to go to another one! Although I always thought it would be fun to go to one with my hubby ;)

4. Do you have a nickname? My hubby calls me dear or babe, some family members call me Ally (since my name is Alison), I like Mommy the best!

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? It's not a name but my husband will whistle for me in a crowd if I don't hear him call my name - it drives me crazy but he knows it always gets my attention

6. What are your Summer staples? Sunglasses, flip flops, water, sunscreen for my little red heads, and lots and lots of fun!

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Sunglasses - I lost mine last week and I can't live without sunglasses

8. Are you happy with your boob size? Yes, but I would like to put them back in the same place they were before I had 2 kids (and I can't believe I just put that on my blog)
Visit http://www.mannland5.com/ to see what everyone is else is saying or to play along each Sunday.

2 comments:

HeatherOz said...

Hahaha! Cracking up at that last one!

Wendy @RunningonMTT said...

Loved your getting to know you!!!!

I just started playing too! :O)