Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? Yes, I had a doll. She had a pink cloth body with white polka dots & her name was drowsy. She is in storage in mt attic.
2. Do you dream in color? Yes
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I am only 5' 0" tall, yes I would love to have a few more inches, but I have adjusted to being short and I'm fine with it.
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I have no idea! The voice on my GPS never really bothered me.
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? I ALWAYS return my cart. I hate how lazy people can be sometimes and leave the cart so it can roll and damage someone elses vehicle.

1 comment:

Kath' said...

This is my first time on Fridays questions, and am enjoying reading about all my new friends. I am a new follower and would love for you to come to my blog each week for some fun and contest that are all coming up. I will come back and check on you each friday to learn more about you. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com