Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shoot Me, 1 of 52

http://www.wyomingbarnetts.blogspot.com/


I've seen this challenge on many blogs that I read and I always wanted to participate, but never commited myself to the project. Here is goes - keep me motivated folks to be in some pictures!!


This challenge is an effort to get Mom out from behind the camera for a change and actually be in a picture. I thought it was a wonderful idea because, looking at pictures of events and vacations, I wonder if I was really there - there's no proof! Just proof that a picture was taken by me, but I was never in any. Anyway, here's my first entry.


We are big Dr. Suess fans at my house, so when I found these shirts, I had to have them.

I also discovered, that dressing my kids alike makes it easy to spot them and keep an eye on them in crowded situation, like at Ocean City last week.







2 comments:

Living Life said...

Welcome to this fun meme! That is a great photo of you and your boys. I live about 3 hours from OC in Southern PA. I have not been there in a few years. Looks like you had a great time!

Living Life said...

Hi Allison! Just wanted to shoot you back a message. I live more to the East near Hanover, PA. I'm sure we are not far from each other at all! I too would like to follow you and I will be putting you on my blog roll too! It is always fun to meet new bloggers, especially when they live near you!