Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer is the BEST!






I LOVE SUMMER...IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER???





This is my list for why I think summer is the BEST ... what are your reasons?

Link up and let me know!!!

I love warm weather

It's easy to get the kids ready, no coats, hats, gloves, etc.

Vacations!! Especially visiting the beaches!

There is so much to do!!

My flowers are gorgeous and I can sit on my deck and enjoy them.

An adult beverage (or more) on hot summer evenings!

Swimming -my family LOVES water!

Not as strict of a schedule since hubby is off and the kids don't have school.

No daycare payments - WHO WHOOO!!!

Getting a sun tan!

Fireworks

1 week until our one week stay at our beach house!!

...and I could go on, and on, and on!!





I LOVE SUMMER!!! WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT IT??



1 comment:

Kim said...

I agree with everything on your list except that we still have to pay for day care.

I also love that our neighbors are always outside and we love to hang out whenever we can!