Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday 5

Thursday Five

This is my first week ~ Let's go!

Wanna play..all YOU have to do is post 5 things that have made you..

Happy
Giddy
Joyful
Excited
Appreciative


Then got to the host's blog and link up!


My Five

Happy ~ I am so happy it's summertime!

Giddy ~ I'm giddy over going to the beach next week!

Joyful ~ I am joyful that my children are able to spend the summer having quality time with Daddy since he is a teacher and home all summer!

Excited ~ I am so excited to have a whole week at the beach to relax and play!

Appreciative ~ Of our many summer activities and the time spent with my family!

4 comments:

Bri said...

Have fun at the beach!

A Marine's Wife! said...

yay for Daddy time! I miss living near my Dad and hanging out with him!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That's awesome that ya'll are all home together for the summer!

Kim said...

Great list! Have a fabulous time at the beach!